A BRIEF ON THE SITE:
- To showcase all that is good and noble about Mart, its Alumni and the values that make martinians who they are.
- To help martinians work together for fun and for business and act as a cohesive group. Share our thoughts, dreams and aspirations and our life journeys. Slay our dragons and air our fears.
- To help staff and Alumni where possible and new students to land jobs, scholarships, opportunities
- All effort on this site and all assistance will be acknowledged. However, this site will not push any personal agendas, political thought, religious or any other bigotry of any kind.
- Notwithstanding the above, freedom of thought will be encouraged, as long as it is not hurtful or bigoted.
- The site shall not be commercially oriented and should it make any money through promotions and advertising, those proceeds shall be donated to Alumni in need.
Management & Administration:
This site shall be managed by a team of 5 volunteers. The following principles shall apply:
- Volunteers will, in the Martinian Spirit, hand over their duties to others, they select/or poll whenever they feel that they are unable to devote the time/focus or energies to the effort.
- The Volunteers will act as the Editorial Board and will strive to add high quality, trusted and relevant content to the site.
- Pradeep Sagar will pay for all expenses related to the site for 10 years or till other funding becomes available.
Please feel free to comment on this and any matters you may wish to.
Sites to draw inspiration from are: